Friday, December 9, 2011

And spent one year of transactions of this system ...... Time to Balance

The day came to take stock.
And the balance is positive, because the results were quite satisfactory.
This system of end-of-session after many ups and downs, had a profit of 28.72%.

What captivates me most here is its simplicity. Of course we have strong falls, but in the end, and without the capital being challenged, profits appear.

I leave the table of results.
Recently I shared with you a method of trading that will serve anyone who is interested, so completely free, without blueprints, without hiding the truth and totally transparent.

For me, walk over here to show that there are interesting alternatives in the market.

Good business at all.


3 comments:

  1. Hope the New Year brings cheer to the markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, where can I read about how your system works. I can't find it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday Update

    http://markethighsandlows.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Deals